The last Euro-CASE Annual Conference was organised by ATV (Denmark).
It took place on November 14, 2016.
The theme selected is: “Big Data – Smarter Products, Better Socie-ties”
New technologies are game-changers in today's as well as tomorrow's societies. Now you have the opportunity to gain insight in the latest technological developments and how they are applied. At ATV's Technology Day 2016, prominent research leaders, business leaders, and scientists who shared their knowledge and first hand-experience with technology development.
Under the headline “Big Data – Smarter Products, Better Societies”, the international conference provided a forum for discussions of the opportunities and challenges arising from Big Data. The conference included a number of key note presentations by distinguished international speakers as well as three theme-specific tracks where scholars and business leaders present challenges and solutions.
The conference was jointly organised by The European Council of Academies of Applied Sciences, Technologies and Engineering (Euro-CASE), ATV, and the Technical University of Denmark (DTU). The conference is the Euro-CASE 2016 conference.
The list of speakers includes:
- Yves Caseau, Head of Digital Agency of the AXA Group and Fellow of NATF
- Sierd Cloetingh, Professor, Utrecht University, President, Academia Europaea
- Per Falholt, Novozymes, Chairman of the Board of Govenors at DTU, Chairman of ATV's Science and Engineering Committee
- Peter Olesen, Professor, Chairman of the Governing Board of European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT)
- Gérard Roucairol, Chairman of TERATEC and Honorary Chairman of the National Aademy of Technologies of France
- Henrik Wegener, Executive Vice President, Chief Academic Officer and Provost at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and Chairman of the High Level Group of Scientific Advisors of the EC Scientific Advice Mechanism
Most of the presentations of the day are now available on ATV’s homepage : http://www.atv.dk/publikationer/projektmateriale/technology-day-2016